The stylish G300 series features ClearFrame™ 120Hz for superb picture quality free of motion blur and DLNA compatibility to easily stream content from a PC to a Television through a home network.
- ClearFrame™ 120Hz doubles the standard frame rate to 120 frames per second or 120Hz by utilizing superior Motion Vector Frame Interpolation (MVFI) technology. Incorporating the power of the PixelPure 5G video processor, MVFI creates new video frames and inserts them between the original frames. This advanced system virtually eliminates motion blur without decreasing image brightness, or adding flicker. Images are now crisp and clear regardless of image motion.
- 1080P Full HD is the highest HD resolution for the top-of-the-line in picture performance. Enjoy the best of both worlds, the spatial resolution of 1080 HDTV material and the smooth stable image of a progressive scan format.
- DLNA™ (Digital Living Network Alliance) is an industry standard that allows the inter-operability of multiple DLNA compliant devices to share photos, music and video via a Home Network. DLNA provides the ability to easily stream your favourite content from your PC to your Television – connect and enjoy.
- Expand your entertainment options with the USB Input. Just simply plug in a USB flash drive loaded with digital photos or music files from your PC and start enjoying them with the built-in easy to use media player.
- Native Mode™ is an advanced scaling circuitry that eliminates overscan which can hide up to 8% of the original image around the perimeter of the screen. Native Mode technology displays every pixel on the screen allowing you to view the entire image.
- Gaming Mode™ includes new “video bypass circuitry” to shorten signal time to the screen (also
known as “input lag”). This creates an improved gaming experience – and an advantage you have over your opponents.
- With InstaPort™, by completing the hardware synchronization process when various components are powered on, rather than when the inputs are selected,the switching time between the HDMI™ inputs are only a fraction of an ordinary set. The typical 5-6 second delay when switching between HDMI™inputs are eliminated.